Paper must contain at least five references, which may include internet sources, books, and professional journals or other appropriate resourcesAll papers are electronically scanned by SafeAssign. Significant deduction of points may result when copying and plagiarism is evident.
Incorporate into the analysis responses to the following questions.
1. What is Burger King?s core competency? How does it relate to its chosen strategy?
2. How would you explain how Burger King has decided to configure and coordinate its value chain? Which of Burger King?s value chain activities create the most value for the company?
3. Burger King globally expanded later than its main fast food competitor. What advantages and disadvantages has this created?
4. When entering another country, discuss the advantages and disadvantages that an international restaurant company, specifically Burger King, would have in comparison with a local company in that market.
5. About two-thirds of Burger King?s restaurants and revenues are in its Americas region (United States and Canada) and one-third elsewhere. Should this relationship change? If so, why and how?
6. The case mentions that Burger King prefers to enter countries with large numbers of youth and shopping centers. Why do you think these conditions would be advantageous?
7. How has Burger King?s headquarters location influenced its international expansion? Has this location strengthened or weakened its global competitive position?
8. As CEO of Burger King, what tools and strategies would you use when deciding on possible future locations for the company.
9. What do the implications of the challenges identified in the case have for Burger King?s strategy today and in the future?
Place an order for an original paper based on similar instructions with us today. You will receive 100% original essay written from scratch. You are also guaranteed timely delivery in keeping with your deadline, 24/7 customer support and direct communication with your writer throughout the order preparation process