Question: Put together a proposal for your dissertation that addresses the following.
1. Working Title – Trends in Human Development and Poverty in China and India, 1990 – 2015.
2. How have you arrived at the Philosophical basis of your research?
3. Outline the aims and objectives of your dissertation – what are the specific questions that you will address?
4. Outline the methods of analysis that you intend to employ and explain the rationale behind your choice.
5. Explain the research paradigm that you intend to employ and the rationale behind your choice.
6. Outline the data that you intend to employ.
7. Explain the system of referencing that you intend to employ
8. List your indicative bibliography and briefly explain why each text or article is of importance.
9. Which journals/articles are you intending to use for your literature review.
10. Outline your timetable for conducting research.