HRM in Context1 Question 1: Critically evaluate the GE system of leadership development (GE’s Talent Machine: The Making of a CEO).Question 2: Critically Evaluate how the Leadership, Innovation and Growth (LIG) programme has helped GE manage change in its organisation, specifically with respect to leadership issues. What lessons can you and your organisation take from this approach?
Conclusion: Draw conclusions on the theory and its appropriateness to you and your organisation
Recommendations: Make recommendations on the theory and its appropriateness to you and your organisation.
– Please read through the attached work and edit it where possible and add in the following points where necessary.
**- Points to add in:
Question 1: – training and development – talent management – culture of the organisation
Question 2: – change management – SWOT analysis- centralised or decentralised system – culture – empowerment of leadership
habitat for humanity Review Case 10-2 at the end of Chapter 10, ?Major Tax Structures: Property Taxes,? and write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Explain how you would quantify the amount or percentage of property tax revenue that comes from owners of Habitat for Humanity houses in a particular municipality.
2. Provide two (2) arguments in favor of giving a property tax break to owners of Habitat for Humanity houses.
3. Provide two (2) arguments opposing giving a property tax break to owners of Habitat for Humanity houses.
4. Determine the best way to resolve the problem described in the case PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC15)