Experiences of corruption
Have you directly experienced corruption – have you had to pay a bribe?
Each member of this group is to present a short description of their experience (4 min’s), my part will be 4 minutes only.
The presentation should analyse the experience within the (TASP) framework as described on this Journal. (see the attached file)
• Graycar, A., & Sidebottom, A. (2012). Corruption and Control: A Corruption Reduction Approach. Journal of Financial Crime, 19(4), 384-399.
The analyses (this is the work, not sure whether it is right or wrong)
• Type – Extortion
• Activity – Controlling activity (border control)
– Corruption = Monopoly + Discretion – Accountability
• Sector – Customs and immigration
• Place – Jordan / Syria Border
• What I would have done differently
Read the attached file , then analyse the case as a short (4min) presentation. 1 slide only.
there is a couple of examples in the attached file. You should analyse the experience within the (TASP) framework.
Write the notes I should read in the slide but not to go over 4 min talking.
I am planning to memorize the notes and present it as it is.
The suggested sequence of the presentation is:
1. my experience story
2. analysing the story with (TASP) framework.
3. what I would have done differently.
feel free to edit the story if you find any grammar mistakes and make it ready to memorise.