1. Describe your family rules, traditions, and communication patterns. Discuss the roles and patterns you observed in your family.
2. Describe your (childhood) and your home and significant events at that time of child hood.
3. Discuss your parents and what they taught you about: money, possessions, crisis, fun, sex roles, family meals, your appearance, education, work, values, communication patterns, and parenting styles.
4. Go back in time to your childhood, what messages did you received from your family members? What was said about your abilities? your morals? Your health? your future? Is your current self- appraisal related in any way to your parent’s opinion of you?
Write in a sentence what you think each of your parent thought of you.
5. What have you learned from your family of origin that you are willing to carry on into your family?
What have you learned from your family of origin that no longer serves you? If it is applicable, describe your personal recovery plan in relationship to your family of origin.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)