Is the present legal governance of cloud computing effective? Discuss the merits of present laws
governing cloud computing. In your answer you may consider options for future reform.
Word limit: 3,000 words. (Not including footnotes. Footnotes must be confined to references.)
• 1. Explain and critique specific legal principles relevant to e-commerce law.
• 2. Identify legal issues relevant to ecommerce law and provide legal advice on ecommerce
problems or disputes, including an accurate assessment of the likely
• 3. Examine policy debates and law reform discourse in key areas involving the
development of laws to new and emerging technologies and propose law reforms where
• 4. Demonstrate effective communications skill through intensive class participation and
• 5. Describe and analyse the fundamental principles of e-commerce law.