4. What is the IV?
5. What is the DV?
6. Calculate the means for each group
7. Calculate the standard deviations for each group
8. Calculate the standard errors of the means for each group
9. Calculate the SED for both groups combined
10. Calculate the independent t ratio 11. Is this a one-tail or two-tail hypothesis?
12. Do you reject or accept the null hypothesis?
13. Is the effect size small, medium, strong, or insignificant?
14. Are the two groups homoscedastic? 15. Based on your answer to #
15, what does that mean with regard to the two samples in problem # 4?
16. What test of significance is used to determine equality of variances between the two groups?
17. Write a sentence interpreting the outcome of the analysis.