Peer review Hofstede’s research which produced a comparison between cultures using 5 dimensions
How the Hofstede cultural dimensions will help the international managers of 21st century to understand the cultural differences. we need to compare with other cultural dimensions models as Trompenaars and Hall and others and to find out which one is more applicable today.
it also needs to discuss about Hofstede research as well as to see if his research is valid for example is the sample relevant etc.
Please use references from Book “understanding cross-cultural Management by Marrie-Joelle Broweys
The review must be 3000 words in length and the format should include:
• Abstract (no more than 200 words)
• Analysis of the theory and will include the research methods used and the research results
• Introduction should set out how the report is going to be approached, there can be some background information but there should not be a repeat of the title.
• Clear evaluation/justification for the chosen review criteria
• Quality of the content: An explanation of the dimensions and their components. An analysis of the research and its usefulness in the 21st century in helping International Managers to understand cultural differences
• There should be a clear analysis and discussion within the review which are clearly academically supported.
• Conclusion should clearly draw all the arguments together leading to your final statement
• Structure, organisation and presentation of the report, including referencing use of language, spelling and grammar.