Create a criminal justice research question. What are the null and research hypothesis? How would you test the research hypothesis?
1) Discuss the difference between a research proposal and a final research report.
2) Discuss the perceptions of the research “misconceptions” (what research is and is not).
3). Explain your perceptions of the difference between theoretical and administrative research.
4) Discuss what is good versus poor research topics. What does it mean that the topic be administrative in nature? Why is it important that the topic be specific rather than broad and general?
Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
In a paper of 750-1,000 words, summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. Research must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and the nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines . An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Thoroughly answer the following questions for this online discussion. Your initial post (worth 20pts) must be composed in full sentences, be grammar and spell checked and be 400-500 words in length. The purpose of this discussion is to further explore the expanding field of obesity genetics.
To begin, perform an internet search for ‘obesity genes’. Choose a topic from a media outlet. For example, CNN and BBC. The internet article cannot be more than 5 years old, and the title, author and URL must be included in your post. Additionally, each post should be unique. Answer all the numbered prompts in paragraph format using your own words and following all instructions to earn full credit.
1. Summarize your article and explain how your article seeks to either explain obesity or add to the current knowledge about obesity with genes.
2. What kind of genetic regulation is discussed in your article?
3. Are there any remedies, therapies or solutions for obesity that are suggested?
4. What is your overall impression of your article? Is it biased in any way? How does it fit it to the obesity epidemic in our society? How much of an impact do you think the research covered in your article will have on the field of obesity research?
The future policies and practices of contract administration as a result of health care mandates under the Affordable Care Act.
The purpose of the post seminar paper is to give the student an opportunity to explore one of the current areas in government and politics that may affect contractors, contract management, the sovereign and/or the private industry.
Books for the paper reference
Quentin W. Fleming & Joel M. Koppelman, Earned Value Project Management, Project Management Institute, 2014. ISBN 978-1935-8908-2.
Tom Kendrick, Results Without Authority, American Management Association, New York, 2006. ISBN-13: 978-0-8144-7343-6.
Peter S. Cole, How To Evaluate And Negotiate Government Contracts, Management Concepts, Vienna, 2001. ISBN 1-56726-094-2.
Cultural characteristics to consider before establishing a core compensation program for a U.S. company planning to locate in a particular country
For a country of your choice, conduct research into the cultural characteristics that you believe should be important considerations in establishing a core compensation program for a U.S. company that plans to locate there. Discuss these characteristics.
Discuss your search strategies for your annotated bibliography.
What key words are you using? What issues, if any, are you encountering as you search? Are you finding enough articles?
Are you finding too many? How are you narrowing down the information, and how are you determining if the articles are relevant to your research?
As you search, post your articles in the discussion board and discuss any strategies you find helpful.
What are you learning about your topic as you search?
Collaborate with your peers and provide tips and tricks for performing a database search in the WCU library.