With the Journal Article that was included:
Write a paper which addresses the following issues with regards to the paper you picked:
1. What is the research topic of the paper? Why is it important?
2. What is/are the research question/s? note that these can be implied or explicitly stated in the papers you have chosen.
3. How the hypotheses (if any) are related to the research question?
4. Discuss and criticize the authors’ approaches for hypothesis development using criteria explicated in the reading materials for this week.
5. Think of a variable which the authors did not discuss and can influence their outcome variable (DV). Develop a hypothesis for this effect, and justify your hypothesis
6. Conclude your report with a paragraph or so evaluating the entire exercise in terms of what you have learned and your reflections on the topic.
Please organize your paper in a scholarly way. Add section titles when necessary. Explain your logic and when appropriate, use external sources and use proper citations.