In 2014 a fellow writer from your company was paid a great deal of money to write an 11,000 word Masters of Education dissertation paper titled:
Action Research in Inquiry-based Learning: A Study on the Introduction of WebQuest as a Learning Tool in a Private School in the Middle East with English as a Second Language.
The following information was provided to the writer in 2014 and I am providing it to you again:
I am providing the following documents (note: all underlined items indicate the file name uploaded) to assist in understanding exactly how I want the paper written as per commitments and direction received from my learning institution, i.e. –
• Dissertation Proposal Plan
o Approved Title and Research Objectives and notes
• Assessment Feedback and Learning Outcomes
o To be achieved by submission of dissertation paper
• Dissertation Assessment Criteria
o Criteria against which paper will be marked
• Dissertation Guideline – Structure, Content & Length
o Indicating the total length, the proposed breakdown per section with regards to the word count
o Layout guide
o Structure and the contents of each section
I am providing the following documents (note: all underlined items indicate the file name uploaded), the research I conducted, results obtained, conclusions made, as well as the comments for future research to be done on/in the same area; etc. These are to help in the writing/preparation/support of the paper –
• ResearchData to Writer_Information Letter to Parents
o The letter I sent to parents to inform them of the research being conducted, the purpose and the fact that it will be totally anonymous.
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane WebQuest Assesment June 2014
o The Assessment used during Week 6 of the WebQuest research project
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane Webquest_Week 1
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane Webquest_Week 2
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane Webquest_Week 3
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane Webquest_Week 4
• ResearchData to Writer_Missing Malaysian Airplane Webquest_Week 5
o The 5 different WebQuests used each week during my Web Quest research
• ResearchData to Writer_WebQuest Weekly Evaluation Data
o Each week following the WebQuest lesson the students were asked to evaluate the lessons, this attachment contains the results of their evaluation.
Sadly for me, I FAILED!!!!
I was in a terrible emotional place at that time and could not face the re-write, I was scared and very upset with your company. As I paid a lot of money. Then I became very ill and could do nothing. Then in June of 2015, I contacted customer support to ask for the re-write, the refused and so I have to pay again.
The MARKER final comment was: This dissertation was read and discussed by two markers, and the mark was agreed. Comments from both markers are included above. In view of the evidently significant amount of work represented by this dissertation, and the evident commitment to the project, we recognize the mark and some of the above comments will come as a significant disappointment. However, we are confident that, with tutor support, necessary improvements can be made and a successful dissertation can be resubmitted. A detailed tutorial will be very important in this process.
Still I had to wait till have money to get a rewrite from your company Or I will lose the money I pay for my degree till now, and no way to make another submission. I confirm with the university that my final date for submission is 31 January 2016 – so please pay careful attention to this.
In addition to all the documents attached I will be attaching the following (note: all underlined items indicate the file name uploaded):
a. The final submission I made in September 2014
2. Writer – Last Version
a. The last version I received from the writer, which the writer wrote. When matching that to my submission version, you will not that I reworked it significantly as the writer was not grasping my request and I was running out of time.
3. John Doe_Module Assessment Feedback Form
a. This was my mark I received for the submission, the comments from the TWO markers and their suggestions/comments indicative of the weak areas and areas of strength.
• The tutor specifically adviced me to remove and delete all sections/references, etc. of Big6 – kindly do this.
• I indicated that this is an Action Research project, however the tutors seem to think that it could be better re-framed as a case study, let me know your thoughts on this.
I look forward to reading the paper, kindly let me know if there is anything unclear, if more information is required, or background, etc.