your Formal Proposal should contain the following:
• Be formatted as a formal proposal, following the guidelines for formal proposals in the text (including the guidelines for headings and subheadings found on pages 426-439).
• Include required front matter (Title Page and Transmittal Correspondence) and end matter (References).
• Include an Introduction (first-level heading) with four second-level headings of fully developed text: Background of the Problem, Statement of Purpose, Sources of Methods, and Report Organization.
• Fully explain the “green” strategy you are proposing. (The word count for the introduction and body should be 1250-1750 words). The Discussion will have the following second-level headings:
Solution and Benefits: Identify your solution and discuss its benefits. Include a visual.
Cost: This section should include individual costs to the organization, but may also include any cost savings that may be realized. Include a table to help readers visualize what is presented in this section.
Conclusion and Recommendation: Review the issues that led to the proposed solution and clearly state the recommendation you want the reader to implement.
• Conclude with a brief statement that expresses a positive sentiment or statement.
• Include References page (at least six credible sources in APA format). Include appendices (if applicable).
• Include two visuals: a figure that helps explain the recommended green strategy and a table under the Cost section that clearly represents the data being explained. Visual aids and their inclusion must adhere to the standards presented
• Use at least six credible researched sources appropriately and effectively.
• Include proper documentation using APA style (in-text citations and References page); please check your work using the Dropbox/Turnitin.com.
• Be free of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
A successful Formal Proposal will include the following:
• The revised (as indicated by the professor in the Week 6 graded assignment) Introduction section and organization of the report.
• The Introduction includes all four sections with fully developed original text appropriate for each section.
• Evidence the writer fully grasps the purpose/goals of the proposal assignment, including selecting the appropriate organizational approach.
• Body of proposal is properly formatted, with at least two heading levels.
• Well-developed content that is written in the student’s own words (Introduction and Body of the report should be between 1250-1750 words).
• Sufficient research material to support ideas.
• Two visual aids (one figure and one table), properly placed, referenced, and cited.
• Direct quotes and/or paraphrases of outside material that are properly integrated into the text and cited (in-text and end-of text) per APA guidelines.
• A References page that lists at least six credible sources.
• Proper use of formatting and style (e.g., bullets, headings, lists, etc.).
• An awareness and proper use of all 10 writing conventions for professional writing.
• Use of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization; written in third person.