Politics of China Research
1. China since 1978 is often described as having made major economic reforms but without political reforms. Is this accurate? Describe 2-3 significant political reforms that have been made since 1978, and assess their impact.
2. Popular protest in China (including online protest) undermines the state’s legitimacy, and threatens the downfall of the CCP. True or False? Explain and justify your answer.
3. List and analyze 3 major challenges to China providing a comprehensive and effective social welfare to its citizens today.
4. Is China’s rise more of a threat or an opportunity for Australia today? How should Australia respond to China’s rise? Explain and justify your answer.
5. What are three major social and/or environmental costs of China’s rapid economic growth in recent years? Analyze the origins of these problems, and suggest what might be done to address them.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an Order and get 15% Discount (Code GAC15)