To complete this section of your Course Project, address the following:
• Describe your public health advocacy plan.
• Describe the policy change you are requesting, including details such as how the policy might bring change to your community.
• Explain why the policy change is appropriate for your particular community and why your community might adopt the change.
• Explain how you might implement media advocacy strategies within your plan.
• Write a letter to the editor or an elected official in your community advocating your cause. Be sure to write a persuasive argument for the passage of your public health policy
• supported with statistics and information that are unique to your community (CALIFORNIA- PALMDALE). Refer to the guidelines provided in the “Writing Letters to the Editor” and “Writing Letters to Elected Officials” articles.
Support your Project with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course