Topic: Carotid Disease as a marker of atherosclerotic disease
Topic: Carotid Disease as a marker of atherosclerotic disease as universal health problem.
Diagnosis of carotid artery disease as: identify different ways to make the diagnosis, from the simplest to the depths. And relate each of the methods of diagnosis to evidence-based clinical practice.
Mention which is the most accepted as the diagnostic standard.
Each diagnostic method should be described following these directions and relating to evidence bases data that support these.
A. Preferred method for diagnosis of carotid artery disease. (Evidence bases), Please use this pattern:
• Recommendation. (Preferred method for diagnosis,
• Evidence. ( international standard clinical measure of atherosclerotic carotid artery disease, accepted as standard /
• Values and preferences. Task force placed a value on the identification of …. And recommend clinical investigation to those individuals with this illness … to avoiding socioeconomic consequences.
• Remarks. Emphasize the #1(recommendation) and relate to international recognized standard for the definition of carotid artery stenosis or atherosclerotic with available standards for American people. The task force elected: recommend …. Or another standard.
Most research has focused on using: as a marker of carotid artery atherosclerosis.
If it is possible, do reference to ethnic groups study and / or recommend future research to prove….
B. Accepted as standard method for diagnosis of carotid artery disease.
1. Recommendation. (Method for diagnosis of carotid artery disease. (accepted as standard)
2. Evidence. (If it is possible related to increased morbidity and mortality.
3. Values and preferences. Task force placed a value on the identification of …. And recommend clinical investigation to those individuals with this illness … to avoiding socioeconomic consequences.
4. Remarks. Write about precision (the quality, or fact of being exact and accurate) of the accepted as standard method. If there are discrepancies may also apply related to different diagnosis methods.
C. Routine laboratory evaluation for diagnosis of carotid artery disease:
• Recommendation. (The most important laboratory values are… described why?
• Evidence. ( high or low levels of …
• Remarks. Write about precision (the quality, or fact of being exact and accurate) of the described laboratory profile.
D. When a patient should be evaluating for specialist? Please use this pattern:
• Recommendation. (Recommend referral to a ….. in presence of….
• Evidence. (Support with evidence-based clinical practice. Most concern is the predictive of future cerebrovascular accident and cardiovascular risk factor.
The gold standard for measuring carotid artery disease is… (Write a basis of that criterion).
Refered to studies in different population groups (Mexican, Afro-Americans, European, and Australian) that support or evidence the importance of early diagnosis of for diagnostic of carotid artery disease.
I must have it before the 20th of August. The greatest weakness of the study is that the literature used is not updated. This should contain information between the years 2009 – 2014 At the present, is not a matter the amount of bibliography, but the quality,