In this unit, you become the sole owner of a healthcare organization. You would like to
increase marketing potential while maintaining social responsibility within your field. As a
new owner, you are not afforded a budget to hire a marketing expert and must develop the
marketing strategy and subsequent collateral materials yourself. Your objective for this unit
is to develop a marketing package that promotes your healthcare organization. By the end
of this unit, you will become the subject matter expert on developing and deploying a
marketing strategy for a healthcare organization.
● Submit your marketing package as one (1) Word document. To do this, you will
need to use Page Break and copy/paste functions. Failure to submit your
marketing package into one (1) document may result in a grade reduction.
● Your final submission must include each of the following:
● Professional letter from you to the local Chamber of Commerce introducing your new
healthcare organization to the community. This is your opportunity to make a good,
first impression, so be sure to incorporate the elements you would want to promote.
● Identify the 5 P’s of healthcare marketing in your organization
● Create mission and vision statements
● Develop codes of professional conduct which support social responsibility in your
select healthcare field
● Record a 30-second radio announcement (using a free online voice recorder such as
vocaroo.com). You will provide the audio link to your instructor on a separate page in
your marketing package.
● Design a print advertisement (e.g. billboard, bus, newspaper, etc.). You will provide
the print advertisement that you create on a separate page in your marketing
● All materials in your marketing packet must be completely original. Copying and
pasting work from other sources for this assignment is strictly prohibited.
Remember, you are developing a marketing package for your own healthcare
organization; make it unique.
● Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this assignment, proper
grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
1 page for Professional letter
1 page for 5 P’s and mission and vision statements
1 page for codes of professional conduct
1 page for Design a print advertisement