Is There A Difference Between Being a Lobbyist Or an Advocate?
This assignment relates to lobbyists and advocates. Is there a difference between being a lobbyist and an advocate? Lobbyists provide support for policy, as do advocates, so what is the difference? Most nurses consider themselves patient advocates; however a political advocate is somewhat different. In this discussion, differentiate between a lobbyist and an advocate. Be sure to discuss a political advocate rather than a bedside advocate.
Topics to include:
• Definition of a lobbyist.
• Definition of an advocate.
• Similarities and differences.
• Why are they both important?
• How does “The National League of Nursing” organization, lobby or advocate for health care policy??
Paper must have a proper introduction and conclusion
Every paragraph must be at least 4 sentences in length
All references bust be from within the past 5 years and must be journal article.