1) From the pedigree alone, what is the apparent inheritance pattern for this form of hearing impairment?
2) What is the genotype of the gametes produced by II.1 and II.2 ?
3) What frequency of heterozygotes and homozygotes would you expect to see among the children of II.2 ?
4) If II.3 had been unaffected by the trait, how could the genotypes of his children be explained, assuming no other changes in the pedigree?
4) Does the trait appear to be typically mendelian ?
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC15)