The Early Arabian Poets and Early and Pre-Islamic Arabian Literature
answer the following discussion questions using the book ( Literatures of the Middle East by Tony Barnstone and Willis Barnstone) (ch3 pp. 227 to 301) and (The middle East and Central Asia by Dale Eickelman) chapter 10 pp. 241-306. . Mark each answer of question.
Discussion A: The Early Arabian Poets Part II
Please answer the following questions and discuss them online:
1. The greatest heroes (real, as was Antarrah, or fictional like Abu Zaid in the Tales of the Beni Hillal) of Arabs were of African descent- describe the image of these heroes, the struggles they overcame, and what lessons these teaching tales impart to the listener/reader.
2) What are the main themes of the 1001 Arabian Nights and what surprised you most about these stories?
Discussion B: Early and Pre-Islamic Arabian Literature
Please answer the following questions and discuss them online.
1. Compare and contrast the 5 Pillars of Islam with the Old and New Testaments. How similar is Islam to Christianity and Judaism?
2) Compare and contrast the four schools of Islamic law- remember that each school was founded by a different qadi (judge and scholar) to help in governing the Empire that arose after the death of the Prophet Muhammad and
3) What contribution by the Arab and Islamic scholars to the world do you think was the most important and why?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an Order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)