Topic: Los Angeles, California
Order type: Essay
This is a team paper.Discussion of whether or not zones of transition apply to this city
* Identification and rationale for the choice of one sociologic theory that best explains the crime in chosen city.
Write a 1,450- to 2,250-word paper, analyze the criminal profile of selected city. Include the following information in your analysis:
• Characterization of the city in terms of social and intellectual context
• Identity of social factors that contribute to crime
• Linking of events or attitudes to a description of beliefs people living there would accept for explaining criminal behavior
• Consideration of changes in land use, property values, transportation, and retail as one moves away from the city center
o If there are changes, what distance do you estimate exist between these areas?
o How noticeable are the changes?
• Discussion of whether or not zones of transition apply to this city
• Identification of criminal hot spots
• Relevant data to support answers
• How your findings relate to the role of socioeconomic status and values in criminological theory
• Identification and rationale for the choice of one sociologic theory that best explains the crime in your chosen city
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC15)