Don’t write an introduction for this paper! Also, you have to answer the following scenarios from a crisis communication manager. Make sure all the information or recommendations sound realistic!
Consider the following scenario. List the members of your crisis team and their respective roles; list key stakeholders; draft a statement that includes your key message points; and, draft potential questions with model answers addressing each of your key stakeholders. Also include information about how best to get messages out to each audience.
1) A university in Florida
2) Category 5 hurricane headed towards your location
3) Public officials are preparing for a possible evacuation
4) First year students have just arrived for orientation
5) During the next several days, when the storm is expected to hit, returning students are expected to arrive on campus
6) Concerned parents have begun calling the university