Please post a summary of this week’s reading material by responding to the following questions,should be 500 – 800 words :
1. Six specific strategies were described for teaching mathematics to English language learners. Select three that you think are most important and describe these in your own words.
2. How can teachers in the elementary or middle school work to erase gender inequity?
3. Describe some of the benefits of using calculators regularly in the mathematics classroom. Which of these seem to you to be most compelling? What are some of the arguments against using calculators?
4. How can a calculator be used to develop early counting ideas connected with numbers? How can a calculator be used to help a child practice number relationships such as part-part-whole or one less than?
5. Discuss the concept of counting as it relates to the first three chapters of Genesis.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)