Job Analysis and Job Description
1. Compare two (2) job positions from the episode (state episode) and perform a job analysis of each position.
2. Describe your method of collecting the information for the job analysis (i.e., one-on-one, interview, survey, etc.).
3. Create a job description from the job analysis.
4. Justify beliefs that the job analysis and job description are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
5. Use at least FIVE (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
THE Assignment must follow these requirements: MUST HAVE INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION.
ALL OF THIS ASSIGNMENT MUST ORIGINAL APA CITED CORRECTLY.
PLAGARISIM FREE (MUST MEET A MINIMUM OF 15 IN SAFEASSIGN)
• Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper ENGLISH and writing mechanics.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA GUIDELINE .
• The reference page IS not included in the required assignment page length.