Change can be difficult to implement. Now that you are almost finished with your change project, if you were to implement your project in your clinical practice, what type of resistance do you expect from staff? List at least three ways that you can lessen the resistance you may encounter to help ensure the success of your project.
American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing: Scope and standards of practice (3rd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: Author.
- Read Professional Nursing’s Scope and Standards of Practice-The Function off Competencies in Standards, Healthy Work Environments for Nursing Practice-Key Influences on the Quality and Environment of Nursing Practice, pp. 1–6, 21–31
- Review the American Nurses Association (ANA) website on workplace safety (http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/WorkplaceSafety/Healthy-Work-Environment (Links to an external site.)) (www.nursingworld.org (Links to an external site.)).
- Examine the principal standard related to communication that is equitable, understandable, and respectful quality care for services to diverse populations at http://nationalacademies.org/hmd/Reports/2016/integrating-health-literacy-cultural-competence-language-access-services.aspx. (Links to an external site.)
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content