for the Parking Problem in Abu Dhabi. The students will have to:
1. State the Problem: Describe the parking problems in the city of Abu Dhabi. Make sure you state the obvious, but also the economic costs and the human and cultural dimension.
2. Current Solution : Describe the current MAWAQIF solution and what problems it solved
3. Problems with the Current Solution : List all the problems that MAWAQIF current solution created.
4. Design a new solution using the tools discussed in class : You have to use at least 2 different tools.
5. Proposed New Solution: Propose your own solution. Make sure that you specify how it solves the original problems and overcome the MAWAQIF solution.