Select an event or occurrence concerning a community or global population published in a newspaper, popular magazine, or professional journal within the last 3 months.
iii) Address all elements listed below in a substantive manner:
(1) Describe the event and ethical implications. Be sure to attach the source article or URL for the instructor.
(2) Use appropriate ethical terminology to define the concern(s).
(3) Analyze the scenario or topic according to the decision-making model.
(4) Identify the problem.
(5) State your value and ethical position related to the case. Present the theories and principles on which your position is based.
(6) Generate alternatives for resolving the problem.
(7) Examine and categorize the alternatives.
(8) Predict the possible consequences for those acceptable alternatives.
(9) Prioritize acceptable alternatives .
(10) Develop a Plan of Action.
(11) Evaluate: Did you do the right thing?
Could you like a paper following the instructions above?
Place an order Now