This weeks assignment will require you to think about Jim’s Gyms current customers and its potential future customers (either new or poached from the competitors). Develop a customer service plan that will help Jim’s Gyms maintain their current base of existing customers. What are some tactics you can employ so as to not lose any (more) customers.
Part 2 is to develop a new/or revise the old lead generation plan and incorporate a lead conversion plan. What are your sales goals? How will you achieve them? How will you measure them? How will you reward/punish those who do/not accomplish their goals? Remember, you’re working with commissioned sales people, their motives tend to be different tan salaried sales people. This point of distinction is very critical.
This assignment was locked Oct 5 at 6pm.
Please see the iProfile/Diet Analysis Project File for a guide.
There are 2 primary goals for the food journal assignment:
Learn to use the iProfile Diet Analysis Program on WileyPlus
Check for data entry errors before completing your major project
The iProfile program is a wonderful and powerful tool for analyzing your diet. Consider analyzing friends and family too by creating multiple profiles. However, students often make data entry errors that dramatically impact the analysis. So, I created this assignment to master iProfile before completing your major project.
Via Canvas, enter the WileyPlus Program. Click on iProfile.
Look for the Profile tab, and create a new profile. The system needs information about your gender, age, and activity level so select the appropriate nutritional standard.
Carefully select activity level. If you select too high an activity level, the system will overestimate your calorie needs.
Look for the Food Journal tab, input the first food you ate yesterday, and search foods. Select portion size and add to a meal.
Note: this is where most of the errors begin. For example, searching for iced tea will include an option for powered tea. Students will input 2 cups of tea and the system will calculate the calories in 2 cups of tea powder.
Since you are over 21 years old, you can certainly input alcohol intake. Make the analysis a true reflection of your diet.
Continue adding foods to equal one day’s intake.
Next, click on food journal. Copy the food list in the food journal. Paste into the assignment into the Canvas assignment.
Note: I want the food list, not the nutrient analysis. You’re welcome to analyze your diet, but my goal is to review your food list to ensure you’re making reasonable choices.
There are four different journals. All need to be done separate within the given prompt for the journal.
The 1,000 calorie one ranges from 500-600 words
The other 3 can be 250-300 words
Please answer the Question about
(Tesla Motors)company in the attached file according to the instructions . They are two main parts and followed by steps . i don’t really care about the cover page or style or resources ignore them and the resources use as many resources as you want as long as you answer these question even if its only one resourse .also, You can use the same file i attached if you want to .
Currently 4 writers are viewing this order
1 page long,most important of all asking meaningful questions and providing thoughtful responses on how these ideas can be seen today or how they relate overall to everyday life , these are the instructions;
“That said, this journal is intended to be a place for both thoughts and feelings, not just feelings. A good journal entry will contain one or more of the following:
1) Further questions raised by ideas and readings from the course.
2) Attempts (perhaps partial) to answer these questions.
3) An engagement with a piece of art or a popular culture artifact that the student feels has a kind of religious significance or that can be related to an idea mentioned in class/readings.
1) Two of your entries must engage with a news article related to religion”
These are the readings,(I will provide all readings in pictures and files just in case anything is not readily available online)
According to resources to answer the questions.
1. What is “commodification of language”?
2. “Lip service on the fantasy line” (Hall 1995) and “Styling the worker” (Cameron 2000) share a few similar findings:
2.1 In the training manuals examined in the two studies, one linguistic strategy is recommended for both phone sex workers and call center workers. What is it?
2.2 One kind of linguistic style is commodified in both studies. What is it?
2.3 In both studies, speakers use the above style of language to perform what kind of labor?
3. The linguistic style that is commodified in these two studies was also found in another study we read recently. What is the study (article title and author)?
There are two topics to choose, which are
—Dorothy Ko, “The Body as Attire: The Shifting Meanings of Footbinding in Seventeenth-Century China,” Journal of Women’s History, vol. 8, No 4 (Winter 1997), pp. 8-27 [THIS ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED ONLINE VIA THE UWO LIBRARY CATALOGUE]
—Susan Mann, “Widows in the Kinship, Class, and Community Structures of Qing Dynasty China,” The Journal of Asian Studies 46, 1 (Feb., 1987), pp 37-56 [THIS ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED ONLINE THROUGH JSTOR VIA THE UWO LIBRARY CATALOGUE]
The written assignment is to discuss the article, as a historical source, to think critically about the article as the author’s piece of work.
INSTRUCTIONS: JOURNAL CLUB/WRITTEN ANALYSIS/REFERENCES AMA STYLE
ARTICLE FOR ANALYSIS:
– Kappos L, Wiendl H, Selmaj K, et al. Daclizumab HYP versus Interferon Beta-1a in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2015 Oct 8;373(15):1418-28. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1501481. PubMed PMID: 26444729.
-I WILL UPLOAD 3 DOCUMENTS: THE ARTICLE FOR ANALYSIS, THE TEMPLATE FOR ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND THE ARTICLE ON HOW TO PREPARE ARTICLE ANALYSIS, AS A PDF SINCE I CAN’T DO COPY PASTE-
1. The student groups will collaborate in preparing A WRITTEN ANALYSIS of the journal article indicated below. This document is editable and the text boxes will expand to accommodate your answers to the template questions. All questions should be answered to insure that you develop a thorough summary of the most important elements of the study. Each group member should upload a copy of the document to Blackboard Assignments by the due date below.
– Answers to all questions must be in full sentences with correct grammar and spelling; no credit will be given for Yes/No answers. Copying and pasting from the article text is NOT acceptable. Your answers should be in your own words! Plagiarism rules apply to this assignment and will be enforced.
• Group members should collaborate on all answers so that all members come away with a complete understanding of the study under analysis. You are expected to learn from each other as you apply your new knowledge of literature evaluation to an actual research article. With some concepts, one member may have a better understanding than the others in the group and provide clarifications to the other members for the benefit of all.
THIS PART(B) IS ONLY IF YOU NEED HELP ON HOW TO DO THE ARTICLE ANALYSIS.
B. ALL STUDENTS READ “Presenting at Journal Club: A Guide” by Clare Atzema, MD, for an overview of Journal Clubs and how to prepare and present a research article analysis.
I CHOSE ARTICLE CRITIQUE AS A “TYPE OF PAPER” BUT IS A WRITTEN ANALYSIS.
LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING.
The paper is due within 40 hours, but 48 was the only option i had after 24. So please don’t wait till the deadline to finish this paper.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SOURCE! I will upload the case.
Based on the case, write a memo to the CEO of Infosys.
. 1. External – What are Infosys opportunities and threats? 2. Internal – what are Infosys strengths & weaknesses? 3. What is Infosys performance trend? 4. What strategic actions do you recommend and why? USE PESTLE analysis for external.
Based on these factors write a memo to the CEO and have a recommendation at the end and why do you recommend it.
3 para memo.
Book details: Strategic management: Concepts; 2nd edition; author Frank Rothaermel
The focus will be on
Differentiated Instruction Strategy for students with mild and moderate disabilities.
You will conduct your own research and write an article review that focuses on a specific differentiated instruction strategy.There have to be four different articles on four different strategies. (One strategy per article)
There must be a different strategy for each review, for a total of four different strategy reviews. You will start with an article summary and an explanation of why the author is an authority on the subject. Then, you will give a summary of the strategy, followed by a critique of the strategy. All articles must be less than five years old.