Investigating the Intersection of Personal Biography and Social History
Write a short paper (2 -3 typed, double-spaced pages) that communicates your analysis of how society has influenced your personal life. It is important to recognize that you are not being asked to simply write a story about personal and/or family transitions and historical events that happen to coincide or overlap. Rather, your objective is to systematically discover meaningful relationships between the events listed above the line and the events listed below the line. In carrying out analysis you are engaging in the process of making meaning and producing informed knowledge claims that are warranted by the factual data that you have provided. Include with your write up a copy of the time line that you have developed.
Your completed paper should include:
• Clearly communicating the central topic of the paper
• Introduce your purpose and method
• Briefly describe the overarching knowledge claim that you will establish in your paper
• Describe and discuss the intersections you have examined;
• Explain how you have arrived at your conclusions.
• Summarize the overall conclusions you have drawn about the relationship between personal biography and social history.
• All independent sources are to be appropriately referenced.
Before submitting for evaluation, ensure that the document has benefitted from a systematic editing for spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)