Accounts Payable & Human Resources Intern
discuss in detail a single opportunity that has shaped who you are professionally and/or personally
this is my work experience :
12-present Accounts Payable & Human Resources Intern
• Review, sort and match invoices and check requests, and Set invoices up for payment and process
• Vendor and personnel file maintenance, and learn about payroll and assist with back-up.
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Coordinate staff requests and benefit administration
08-present Baruch Computing and Technology center staff
? Maintain smooth office operation by refilling printers and answer phone calls.
? Organize different documents to maintain orderly workplace.
? General maintenance for computers and printers in labs, such as scan virus and clear paper jam.
? Resolve issues students encounter while using computers in labs, such as trouble log into computer and difficulty in connecting to network.
02/2012 – 04/2012 Tax intern
• Prepared simple personal tax return for over 15 clients daily through income tax software Drake.
• Evaluated documentations provided by clients and informed CPA if any additional information was needed.
• Researched federal and state tax codes with peers online in order to implement the right code to address different clients’ situations, such as dual state residency, exemptions.
• Scrutinized returns prepared by other interns to spot errors through Drake software and
self-educated from the errors spotted.
? Cooperated with co-workers in groups to stock shelves and mark prices on items in an efficient way.
? Handled cash over $2000 daily.
? Catalogued a list of items that were stocked and items that need to be stocked next day.
? Addressed customers’ questions and complains, such as return, refund and instructed customer how to proper use the product they interested in.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place anorder today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)