Substantiate your answers to the following questions by including textbook and scholarly journal citations with your answers:
1. Discuss the following as they relate to this case:
a. Leadership Styles
b. Managerial Skills
c. Emotional Intelligence
f. Efficiency and Effectiveness
g. Conflict Management Styles
h. Change Management
2. List and discuss at least two additional major issues in this case. Describe how the issues should be addressed.
3. List and discuss what Jason did right.
4. List and discuss what Jason should do or should have done differently.
5. List and discuss what Patrick, the company president, did right.
6. List and discuss what Patrick, the company president, should do or should have done differently.
7. List and discuss what Jason’s boss (Michael) did right.
8. List and discuss what Jason’s boss (Michael) should do or should have done differently.
9. What additional information does this case need to enable you to better answer the questions?
10. In this case, what additional questions should be asked?
Preferred language style: English (U.S.) Read document and write essay answering questions at the end of uploaded document. This is for a PHD program it has to be perfect Item 1. Spell check and check verb tense etc before you submit to me Item 2. Read aloud before you submit to me. Item 3. Use citations from SCHOLARLY JOURNALS from the last 10 years ( 2000- Current) ONLY in the case analysis to substantiate your suggestions, Discuss the models and theories you are using, etc. – at least 20 SCHOLARLY articles PLUS textbook – use APA citation format. You will get the journal articles through the periodical databases (ABI Inform and Business Source Complete are very good and EBSCO is okay as well). If you have access to book Paul F. Buller and Randall S. Schuler. Managing Organizations and People: Cases in Management, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, 7th Ed. Cincinnati: South-Western, 2003. ISBN 032411687X please use it extensively Item 4. List references at the end of your case analysis in APA format including complete web link if reference is online. Item 5. Use headings in your case analysis Item 6 Answer the questions at the end of the paper in the essay you This is for a PHD program it has to be perfect
Place an order for an original paper based on similar instructions with us today. You will receive 100% original essay written from scratch. You are also guaranteed timely delivery in keeping with your deadline, 24/7 customer support and direct communication with your writer throughout the order preparation process.