Maritime Transportation Security Act 2002
Maritime Transportation Security Act 2002. To successfully conduct a legislative analysis students should first do the following research:
1. Obtain a copy of the piece of legislation to be examined.
2. Collect and analyze news media reports on the legislation.
3. Collect and analyze any other critiques of the legislation.
4. Collect and analyze available witness testimony with regard to the legislation.
To compose a legislative critique students should compose an analysis based upon the following points:
• Provide a brief legislative history of the Bill to be studied.
• Determine if the Bill introduced in the past under a different name and/or format. If so, evaluate why the legislation was discarded.
• Summarize the main points of the bill in your own words.
• Evaluate and categorize the strengths and weaknesses of the legislation.
• Conclude with a final assessment of the legislation including any recommendations that might strengthen the legislation.
REMEMBER: THIS IS A PORT SECURITY CLASS. YOUR ANALYSIS SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THE AFFECTS OF THIS LEGISLATION ON PORT SECURITY. THIS IS NOT A GENERAL REVIEW.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order and get 15% Discount (Code GAC 15%)