The Effect of Micronutrient Applications Methods on Production of Wheat
Goals you should expect to accomplish during the course of developing and writing your research proposal.
1. Identify and describe the conceptual framework for the research question.
2. Review the relevant theoretical and empirical literature both for the system being studied and related systems.
3. Describe the general research question in the context of the conceptual framework and the theoretical and empirical work that precedes the proposed work.
4. Formulate a concise and incisive set of hypotheses of specific aims to address the overarching question.
5. Design studies to test each hypothesis or aim.
6. Develop methods and techniques to test, analyse and synthesis results.
7. Evaluate potential alternative outcomes.
8. Combine these items in a coherent, precise, concise, and exciting research proposal.