spiritual needs assessment
The Joint Commission provides some guidelines for creating spiritual assessment tools for evaluating the spiritual needs of patients. Using this resource and any other guidelines/examples that you can find, create your own tool for assessing the spiritual needs of patients.
The spiritual needs assessment tool should include a minimum of five questions that can either be answered by the patient and/or by your observation of the patient.
Utilizing your assessment tool questions, practice completing a spiritual assessment survey with a patient, a family member, or a friend; analyze your results in 750-1000 words including:
1. Writing a brief summary of your assessment findings
2. What significant discoveries did you make about the individual you chose to assess?
3. What went well?
4. What would you do differently in the future?
5. Were there any barriers or challenges that inhibited your ability to complete the assessment tool? How would you address these in the future or change your assessment to better address these challenges?
6. Describe the spiritual experience you had with your patient, family member, or friend using this tool. How does this tool allow you to better meet the needs of your patient?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)