cover page, 10 references and 10 pages.
Begin Final Paper:
The Final Paper presents an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts covered throughout the course. You are encouraged to utilize the Internet and the University Virtual Library to access current literature and information to enhance your analysis for this project. This paper should be 10 pages, typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and written at graduate level English. A minimum of 10 references must be used. Application and APA referencing of the course text is required.
In this Final Paper you are to answer a series of essay questions related to the following clinical vignette:
You are a child psychotherapist who just received a call from a close friend. Her son was diagnosed with an inoperable, untreatable, terminal disease. Discuss the following as it relates to the vignette. Feel free to make inferences as needed to answer the questions below.
1. What type of communication would be helpful and what would you avoid saying.
2. She doesn’t know what to do or where to begin with regard to issues such as education, support, possible treatment options, palliative care, etc. What is your detailed advice?
3. Discuss the bereavement process she is likely to experience.
4. How would this differ if she were from another culture?
5. What will she experience emotionally as she becomes the primary caregiver?
6. How will her culture, religion, age, socio-economic status and gender affect her ability to cope? What other factors may have an influence?
Survey community resources for dealing with terminal illnesses, death and the survivors
Integrate task-based approaches for individuals and families coping with dying and death
Examine research on major aspects of dying and the grieving process
Compare multicultural customs and rituals of death and dying
Evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies applicable to the field of psychology
34Topic: demonstration of PTHrP in normal benign and malignant canine mammary tumors using in situ hybridization
– draft before the final maximum next Wednesday
– recent academic articles from approval journal 2011,2012,2013,2014.
-simple academic language without grammar or spelling mistakes.