Only Chords & Court Cases
1. Analysis of full songs and instrumental pieces to create a critical ear.
2. Simple part analysis and exercises.
3. Simple harmony analysis and exercises.
4. Simple rhythm analysis and exercises.
5. Identify the tonalities in a selection of songs/pieces of music.
6. Describe the composer’s intentions, as you perceive them to be.
7. Compare harmonic and tonal solutions and responses and COMMENT CRITICALLY on the similarities and differences.
The Assignment Brief
Describe and analyse four pieces of music (two pairs) containing simple parts, harmonic progressions and rhythms, in order to show how you have developed a critical ear and an ability to communicate and share your in depth understanding of several pieces of music.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (code GAC13)