This is a proposal to apply for PhD in Public Administration.
Thesis: “An Assessment of the development of GCC countries’ security and foreign policy”.
Thesis Question: “How far does the development affect the security and foreign policy in GCC countries?”
A research proposal gives a clear idea of:
• what you think about a topic
• the questions you want to examine
• why you have chosen those questions (justification: for example they emerge from gaps in research, or were identified by practitioners)
• how you will examine them (methodology, types of data)
• initial assessment of the conclusions you are likely to reach
• the implications of your work to theories or policies (or both)
• what problems might arise and how you will cope with them (for example time framework, availability of specific sources of information)