Use the “Competition Bikes Inc. Storyline” case study to prepare a summary report based on evaluation of the company’s operations.
A. Prepare a summary report in which to do the following:
1. Evaluate the company’s operational strengths and weaknesses based on the following:
a. Horizontal analysis results
b. Vertical analysis results
c. Trend analysis results
d. Ratio analysis results
2. Analyze the working capital of Competition Bikes Inc. Consider the following in your analysis:
• Ways to improve the working capital
• Ways to use excess working capital to generate an increase in profits
3. Evaluate the internal controls for the Competition Bikes Inc. purchasing system.
a. Recommend corrective actions for any weaknesses.
b. Identify the risks to the company.
i. Discuss how to mitigate the risks arising from internal control weaknesses.
4. Analyze compliance with Sarbanes–Oxley requirements.
a. Recommend corrective actions for noncompliant areas.
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC 15 )