the opportunity, two writers in The Blair Reader will square off for a battle to the death.
Why can’t we all just get along?
You’re going to write a 1,500 word essay striking middle ground between two Blair Reader essays that just don’t get along.
Divide your essay into roughly five parts.
1. which two essays are you getting in the middle of? What’s the issue at stake, and what’s each author’s position?
2. Tell your audience all about the first essay. What’s the Thesis? where’s the evidence?
3. Do the same thing for the second essay.
4. Now, reflecting an appreciation of both sides of the argument, play nice. Strike middle ground with a thesis statement of your own. Finally, use research from two research articles from Academic search complete to bolster your argument.
5. The MLA works Cited page.