Construct an outline for your Final Paper. This outline should address all sections that will be covered in your Final Paper and should be written according to the outline format detailed . Additionally, you must provide at least four scholarly sources, as well as your text, and detail how you will use each source.
Your paper must be three to five pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Below is what the should be adresss
The importance of biodiversity on environmental preservation cannot be stressed enough. Upon completion of this course, it is vital that you understand the nature of biodiversity and how it interacts with a number of biological processes. Thus, you are to write a research-based paper that utilizes at least four scholarly sources to discuss biodiversity and its importance to environmental conservation. At a minimum your paper should address the following in detail:
1. Explain biodiversity and how it is measured.
2. Evaluate how biodiversity is important to environmental conservation.
3. Evaluate how each of the following concepts affect biodiversity:
1. Biological evolution
2. Competition and ecological niches
3. Food webs
5. Human generated pollution and land use change
4. Identify the techniques that humans can utilize to ensure conservation of ecosystems.
5. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
6. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
7. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
8. Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
9. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center