Many of the major social and economic innovations in the United States have begun with small-scale experiments on the state level. For example, the State of Wyoming permitted women’s suffrage 50 years before the 19th Amendment was ratified.
1. Find at least two other examples of state government innovations which made a difference in the world and changed federal policy. Current examples that may help you include:
* Health care reform
* NCLB (No Child Left Behind)
* Deregulation of the airline industry
* The aftermath of auto safety regulations
* Many others!
2. Find a third example of a current state initiative which has potential to be adopted by the federal government in the future.
3. Given your findings, draft a two page Initiative as if you were working for a public administrator. Your Initiative should include:
* A summary of the two state initiatives that became federal policy.
* A detailed description of the state policy, innovation, or experiment that has federal potential.
* Your prediction of what could happen in the future if this policy becomes adopted on a federal level.
* Your prediction of what could occur in the future if this policy does take hold on the federal level.
Place an order for an original paper based on similar instructions with us today. You will receive 100% original essay written from scratch. You are also guaranteed timely delivery in keeping with your deadline, 24/7 customer support and direct communication with your writer throughout the order preparation process.