Measures of Location and Central Tendency
Order type: Coursework
As the director of data analysis for the City of Centervale,
Select one of the course project scenarios. Conduct research .
• Select a blog, newspaper article, or government agency analysis (CBO, OMB, GAO) of how an “average” household is affected by an existing or proposed government policy similar to a selected project.
• Describe the findings and discuss whether the representation of an “average” household impact
• Describe whether the policy in a selected scenario will have a similar effect.
• Discuss both measures of central tendency and dispersio.
• Considering the likely impact of the policy on the average household, explain how to persuade the people to accept the policy.
Write a 1-page memo in Word format and present supporting quantitative data and analysis in Excel spreadsheet format.
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC 15)