Topic: class project
Order type: Coursework
Part II – Each section should be answered by only one person.
Include a Bibliography that lists, in MLA or APA format, the sources used to research language. (Consult Google or the Library course webpage for samples). find at least four sources.
1. Books: grammars, dictionaries, language descriptions.
2. Articles: journal articles (in electronic or print format), conference proceedings, working papers.
3. On-line resources: material that is primarily published online in an interactive format. Beware – some sources are unreliable.
– Under each question, write which sources of the information came from, along with page numbers
– Do not cite any sources that are not bibliography.
– Do not copy entire sentences from the sources.
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC15)