1.In many ways, one could argue that the founding fathers did not trust the people to have too much influence over politics. What are concrete examples in the american political system that illustrate this? Were the framers right to distrust the people? How would they feel about the state of american democracy today.
2. What are the main differences between the nationalist and the compact theories of federalism? In addition, who were the most likely supporters of each approach, how did they justify their positions, and why do you suppose they held these beliefs in the first place.
3. What are the constitutional provisions contained in the commerce clause? In what ways has congress used the commerce clause in order to expand its powers? how have Supreme Court decisions over time impacted this ability.
4. Explain the concept of “selective incorporation” in the context of the bill of rights. Also explain two different examples of this.
5. if you had to construct a survey to test the current state of American public opinion on a number of issues, what would you need to consider in order to ensure that your results are reliable and representative
6. In what ways does a person’s socioeconomic status influence his/her likelihood of participating in the political process? why?
Source: Understanding American Politics and Government Colman, Goldstein, Howel. Pearson
Place an order for an original paper based on similar or close to similar instructions with us today. You will receive 100% original essay written from scratch. You are also guaranteed timely delivery in keeping with your deadline, 24/7 customer support and direct communication with your writer throughout the order preparation process.