In the wake of controversial police shootings and use of force, there is an increased demand for accountability and transparency. Read the article from the link below.
- Do you believe all police officers should have body worn cameras?
- One of the concerns regarding the use of body worn cameras is the issue of public information regarding video from police cameras. Do you believe video from police cameras should be available for public inspection in every situation? Even if it cost taxpayers millions of dollars?
- Does the release of all body worn video violate the privacy of citizens who appear on the video, whether or not they are arrested?
- Would you want any member of the public or media to be able to access police video with you in it?
- Would you be okay with the public and the media having access to all government owned surveillance video in the city, including street cameras and red light cameras?