My role is Medical Researcher
Big Pharma’s role in health care costs – Big Bucks Big Pharma
Topic: why do people died from prescription drugs?
I have some references video:
Nutritionsfacts.org: Find out if your doctor takes drugs money, how doctors responded to being named a leading killer.
Tedtalk: How does your body process medicine
Why congress allows big pharma to rip us off- the ring of fire
- Complete the following topic acquainting assignments
- Agree upon a health or social condition that will become more prevalent if no intervention is implemented
- Create an annotated bibliography with 15 REILABLE sources (no blogs, dot comes, or community doctors like Dr. Axe or Dr. Mercola)
Watch and take extensive notes on a full length documentary relevant to your topic
Watch one related documentary and take extensive notes. The notes for the documentary should be written in bullet point format. It should not be a summary of the documentary but have facts that were presented in the movie. It must also be a full length film and not a short video clip.
- Find at least 15 articles that are related to your topic and specific role. Create an abbreviated annotated bibliography. List your references in alphabetical order, making sure to use APA format, as shown in the sample. For each reference list a minimum of 3relevant, specific and detailed pieces of information rewritten in your own words, that will be helpful as you progress through the course (relevant statistics, current treatment, legislation, history, etc.).
- Journal articles from the library databases. These are the most scientific, most scholarly kind of articles. You should be using several of these when you complete your next assignment – the literature review.
- Articles published by non-profit, health, agricultural and environmental organizations or coalitions that are already involved in your topic (for or against). It might not be a bad idea to see what the opposition’s position is. These most likely will not be sources for a literature review but often reference studies that are peer reviewed or governmental agency reports which you will be able to use.
- Published articles by investigative journals like BBC, PBS, NPR, Huffington Post, New York Times or Washington Post can also help you to get your feet wet. Again, these will not be sources for a literature review but often reference studies that are peer reviewed or governmental agency reports.
- Lobbying groups that have influenced policy makers to create legislation that has led to the threat of a health care crisis.
- Documentaries related to your topic. Again, these will not be sources for a literature review but often reference studies that are peer reviewed or governmental agency reports.
- Information on current legislation and laws related to your topic.
Keep your role in mind during the investigation
- Medical care provider – You will be identifying the toxin or nutrient imbalance and will also be an expert the disease and current treatment.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!