Controlling risks, also referred to as “Risk Treatment”, will assist you in determining WHAT should be done in response to the risks that have been identified, in order to improve project outcomes. Fundamentally, the concept of controlling risks emphasizes the fact that, unless action is taken, the risk identification and assessment process has been wasted. Risk treatment converts the earlier analysis into substantive actions to reduce the levels of those risks with negative consequences and exploit the risks with positive consequences.
Applying your understanding of the concept of Controlling Risks, please share at least two risks that you have identified in completion of a job tasks in construction work and the specific actions you have taken to improve outcomes.
In your response, consider the following:
- What was the objective of your Control (Treatment) Plan?
- To impact the likelihood that the risks would occur?
- To impact the consequence that the risks would have on your project?
- Was your Control (Treatment) Plan effective? Why or Why not?
- What would you do differently next time you have to develop and implement a new control plan? Please Explain.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content