The Comparison of the United States and China
Now, it is time for you to test your knowledge of key economic indicators and the effects of economic measurements have on an economy.
The purpose of this assignment is to investigate and to gauge your understanding of key economic indicators by filling out the figure one (1) below and to write up your findings and compare and contrast the United States to that of China.
|Gross Domestic Product (GDP)|
|GDP per Capita|
|Durable and Non-Durable Goods|
|Median Household Average Income|
|Human Development Index (HDI)|
|Trade Deficit or Trade Surplus (In millions of dollars)|
Figure 1: Compare and Contrast the United States to that of China
Assignment should include the following:
- Title page
- Introductory paragraph
- Completed table inserted into your Word document
- Summary of the United States and China
- Summary must be at least 250-words or more in length
- Conclusion to summarize your findings, and
- Reference page (Reference page must be at the end of your paper and on a separate page).
For more information on APA formatting, please click the Resources tab in this course and check out the Library Resources area.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content