Consider the following as you develop your paper:
• Start with a focused question to guide your search; (I want to research about the technology in education because I want to find more about the advantages or the benefits)
• Research your question using a common Internet search engine (e.g., Google);
• Identify and use at least three different genres for gathering information (one must be a scholarly essay).
• Take notes as you examine the various resources you find, with particular emphasis on elements of the rhetorical situation (e.g., authors, audiences, purposes, genres, contexts);
• Identify common points of debate and/or argument based on the notes you have taken. Who is making the arguments? What problems are being discussed? What forums are people using to make and communicate their arguments? What seems to be the most pressing issues based on the information you have gathered?
*Please see the attached file.