The final project for this course is the creation of an impact of governmental action on a business paper. For Milestone, you will submit the Overview section of your final project, which continues building on what you started in Milestone One to complete Section I of the final project critical elements. You will provide the business profile and governmental action, revised according to feedback received on Milestone One, then add organization and teams, stakeholders, and current environment. Be sure to support all factual claims/positions with appropriate citations to your research materials.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Overview: In your role as vice president of governmental affairs, your boss, the business’s CEO, is considering retaining an outside consulting firm to assist the company with a government issue that it is facing. Jack Harris is the president of that firm, which is called Crisis Consulting. Jack has told your boss that he will not know if he can help until he learns more information about your company and the issue it faces. Your CEO has asked you to prepare a memo that will provide a detailed overview of your company as well as the government action that is it facing. Address the following:
- Business Profile: Provide a brief profile of the business and the industry it occupies, including the business’s market share and competitors, as well as opportunities and threats facing the business and industry outside of the particular governmental action now facing the business.
- Governmental Action: Analyze the potential governmental action or political challenge that will affect the business in this particular situation.
- Organization and Teams: Describe the organization of the company, including divisions and project teams, and the manner in which the company has used these teams to respond to government regulations in the past.
- Stakeholders: Describe the company’s internal and external stakeholders. In your description, include the actions taken by the stakeholders to date to influence the political process and advocate for the business’s interests.
- Current Environment: Describe the current business environment, both financial and otherwise, including the initial reaction of the company to the situation and the initial position taken by political actors and other stakeholders.
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as an 8-10 page and sources cited in APA format.
The Outline – Milestone
- Cover Page (Yellow Type = Section headers)
- Abstract (Executive Summary)
- Business Profile
- Business and the industry (White Type = Sub-section Headers)
- Market Share
- Specific Governmental Action Issue
- Governmental Action
- Organization and Teams
- Internal Stakeholders
- External Stakeholders
- Stakeholder action, to date, to influence the political process
- Stakeholder action, to date, to advocate for the business’s interest
- Current Environment
- Business financial environment and overall business environment
- Initial reaction of the company to the situation
- Initial position taken by political actors and stakeholders
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality