1. Review section 3.2 in our text regarding product life cycles.
2. Check out our sample life cycle Storify (https://storify.com/reinventEDmike/the-polaroid-instant-camera-life-cycle.)Links to an external site. regarding Polaroid Instant Cameras.
3. Identify an appropriate product, product category or brand.
One that has moved through all phases of the life cycle
Do a web search for dead brands or product fads. Or use this article about bygone tech (https://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2010/02/blast-from-the-past-vintage-technologies-that-we-no-longer-use/.)Links to an external site. for inspiration.
4. Research your brand/product/category to answer the following:
The approximate timing of each life cycle phase
The key events that marked the start or end of each phase
Use at least three sources and refer to our example as needed.
5. Create and publish a new Storify that contains the following:
One section on each lifecycle phase. Briefly describe the phase, when it occurred for your product and the key events that started/ended the phase.
At least one image or video (product shots, advertisements, etc.).
Three APA formatted citations. Reference your sources at the end.
When done, copy the link of your published Storify story.
6. Post your Storify link to the discussion forum below.
In the title of your post identify your product/brand/category.
In the body of your post, provide your Storify link. See our example.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!